Hi, In the last year, I have been developing a CRM for some very good friends that own a salsa school and a fitness club in Lyon, France. The software fits perfectly their needs. After some moments of hesitation, I have decided to write a public version so that any interested school can give it a try.
- Store all your customers data
- Manage your classes and attendees
- Send group emails
- Fully billing system to send your customers their bills
- Manage cards with point system for non-regular customers
- Get customers birthday reminders
- Get bad-payers list in your mailbox every morning
- Export function
- Take customer pictures directly from Smartphones and tablets into the CRM
- A lot more…
How to try it ?
I don’t know yet… So let’s say that this will be free as long as it is in beta version. Anyway, the basic version will not cost more than 200$/year.