It’s been a long time since I wrote my last article. I have been quite busy with the development of rationalK and with reading a lot of articles on the internet. Here a selection of them.
Productivity and management
- This Is The Internal Grading System Google Uses For Its Employees — And You Should Use It Too
- The Stephen Covey Time Management Matrix
- How Medium Is Building a New Kind of Company with No Managers
- Holacracy is a real-world-tested social technology for agile and purposeful organization.
- Les todo-list sont-elles contre-productives ?
- Why Knowledge Management Is Important To The Success Of Your Company
- Excel vs ERP
- You Can Easily Learn 100 TED Talks Lessons In 5 Minutes Which Most People Need 70 Hours For
- 89 Business Cliches That Will Get Any MBA Promoted And Make Them Totally Useless
I will continuously update the list.
Have a nice reading.