This idea was going through my head for a couple of months and I am now determine to give it a try : Going Paperless. I would like to stop using notebooks at the office.
- It’s green
- It will probably contribute to a better management of my project notes
- I could travel lighter
- My paper book has a lack of functionalities :
- I cannot use Ctrl+F to find in my paper notebook !
- I can tag my notes but I cannot rearrange them by tags!
- It is difficult to share my notes with colleagues.
- I cannot paste pictures within my notebook.
- If I lost my notebook in the train, I lost everything !
- I have to retype everything when I am at my desk in front of my computer
What I think I need :
- An ipad with sim card
- The Evernote suite : Evernote, Penultimate, Skitch
- A stylus
- A keyboard for ipad
- An Ipad case that can hold the keyboard and the stylus
I will start in september and keep you posted about how it goes and if I am missing the paper. Please if you have any suggestions feel free to post a comment below.